No current sponsors agreed for 2017.
Working as a Supercar/Race/Drift Instructor
Completing my A-Levels
Twitter - @alexsedgwick9
Instagram - @alexsedgwick1
Facebook - /AlexSedgwickRacing
My first car race was in the Ginetta Junior Championship at Brands Hatch Indy in 2014, part of the first round of the British Touring Car Championship. I qualified 7th and 6th out of 20 for the two races against much more experienced competitors. I finished 12th in my first car race and, whilst running in 6th place in race 2, my car was damaged from a competitor running into the back of me, which caused some of the bodywork to catch fire and I had to withdraw.
Brands Hatch GP
- Started karting in 2007 at the age of 8.
- Won the Rissington Kart Club Cadet Championship in 2008.
- First season in the LGM WTP Cadet British Championship in 2009.
- 2nd in the 2010 British KartMasters GP with the BRM Factory Team.
- 2011 WTP Winter Cup Champion.
- 2011 LGM WTP Cadet British Champion, winning 5 out of 6 rounds and beating the championship records set by Indy Lights driver Jack Harvey.
- 2012/2013 Rotax Mini Max Super One Series, best race finish of 2nd.
- Winner of the 2014 Ginetta Junior Scholarship out of 60 young drivers – Tested in driving, fitness and media skills.
- Competed in the 2014 Ginetta Junior Championship, best finish of 4th place and one Rookie Cup win.
- Two tests (Le Mans and Magny-Cours) and the Magny-Cours Race Weekend of the French F4 Championship – Finished top 10 and beat drivers such as Giuliano Alesi on my single-seater debut.
- Tested MINI Challenge UK F56 car
- Two rounds of the UK Clio Cup (Silverstone and Brands Hatch) – qualified 5th on my first time in a front wheel drive car, and picked up top 5 and top 10 race finishes.
- Competed in the 2016 Dubai 24 Hours – Started and finished the race for the team – Finished 7th after alternator issues.
- Invited to test the new Peugeot 308 Racing Cup car with Peugeot Sport – first at the media launch, then I was invited back to Magny-Cours where I became the first driver outside of Peugeot Sport to test the car twice.
Aside from providing the ‘traditional’ aspects of sponsorship, such as on-car branding and Social Media campaigns to raise awareness, I believe that sponsorship is about building long-term working relationships in order to create a plan of action so a partner is able to achieve their goals, engage new and existing clients and see a credible return on their investment.
Please contact me if you are interested in finding out more about how I could help your business.